Even picky eaters will love these yummy foods inspired by Thai, German, Italian, Australian, Asian, and Mexican cuisine
This delicious Italian style dish is fun to make with kids
Make your own yogurt sauce and serve with store-bought chicken for this quick dish
Pick up a few fresh veggies and pair with frozen dumplings and pantry staples for this quick weeknight supper
- For a flavor boost to this classic kid-pleaser, add minced fresh ginger or garlic, sesame oil, honey, or hot sauce to the teriyaki sauce to suit your taste. Serve with steamed rice and a green vegetable, like asparagus or green beans.
- From blowing off bedtime to potty training a 6-month-old, what you can learn from the cultural differences in parenting styles from around the world
- Try this Jamie Oliver Italian recipe for focaccia three ways. It's easy to make and a winner with kids
- Peanut Noodles with Chicken
- This Asian-inspired noodle soup is super easy to make--and super tasty. Two versions of the recipe cater to both kid and adult palates
- Try this sandwich version of the kid favorite
- Crunchy bulgur adds a nutty flavor to this Middle Eastern-style dish. Delicious with fruit salsa or chutney.
- It's got all the yummy flavors of pizza - with even more protein. Great with pasta or in hoagie rolls for an old-fashioned grinder.
- These are perfect for small mouths. You could substitute ground chicken for either the veal or pork, or use just one type of ground meat.
- This light and zesty pasta dish is ready in 35 minutes flat
- This italian style dish is fun to make with kids
- Make your own yogurt sauce and serve with store-bought chicken for this quick dish
- Make your own Chinese takeout with these hoisin-glazed chicken thighs
- Pick up a few fresh veggies and pair with frozen dumplings and pantry staples for this quick weeknight supper
- Ingredients like olives, peppers and fresh herbs kick up the flavor of this colorful casserole
- Even picky eaters will love these yummy foods inspired by Thai, German, Italian, Australian, Asian, and Mexican cuisine
- This delicious Asian dish is ready to eat in just 15 minutes
- This tasty. kid-friendly Italian recipe is fun to eat and perfect for your holiday dinner
- A great alternative for the pasta-weary (see "Polenta Primer," page 194). To make it heartier, add 1/3 cup julienne strips of cooked Canadian bacon or ham to the mushrooms after they're softened.
- With chicken and steak, plus flavorful teriyaki and pineapple flavors, this fried rice recipe is seriously family-friendly