+ All Is It Safe answers (197)
most popular questions
- During the actual delivery, several positions can provide a more natural birth experience and help the process along.
- Getting through a winter pregnancy can be easy with our experts' advice
- How to deal with headaches and migraines when pregnant. There's some good news too...
- Know how to play it safe the first three months of pregnancy? Find out here
- At home bleaching is safe for new moms who want whiter teeth. If you do bleach your teeth as a new mom, just be sure to follow the instruction.
- How to protect your wrists when pregnancy aggravates Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thought that you were too old to get zits? Think again. Up to 70 percent of adult women experience bouts of acne -- and they're especially likely when you're expecting a baby.
- 5 tips on how to create a safe workout plan for a healthy pregnancy.
- Important tips for traveling while pregnant
- The Importance of Flu Shots
- If you want to avoid an episiotomy, here are some things you can do that may help
- Giving Birth After a Cesarean
- The safest sleeping pills to take if you're a new mom
- Here’s what to consider if you’re planning a birth at home
- What to ask when looking for a childbirthing class? We'll help you find the right course for you and your partner.
- Smoking while pregnant is linked to miscarriages and other health problems for your baby. Find out how you can quit smoking while pregnant.
- Is it safe to use household cleaning products when I'm pregnant? More Around the Home Pregnancy Dos & Don'ts
- Is it safe to eat hot dogs when I'm pregnant? More Food and Beverages Pregnancy Dos & Don'ts