Easy, dressed-up PB&J, grilled cheese and more sandwiches no kid can resist
These easy bite-sized snacks and meals are perfect for picky eaters
Taco pizzas, strawberry graham crackers and more bites they'll love
Make these delicious meals for kids, then tweak it for adults!
- The perfect meal for an autumn day or night.
- Savory stuffed burgers for you, and fun minis for your kids.
- Use any brownie mix you like; these come out moist and delicious!
- This classic gets another boost from its whole-grain topping
- Kids, especially picky eaters, love pizza all year round, but this recipe has a fun holiday twist
- Hot dog buns are just right for baby panini, and the deliciously creamy Taleggio cheese in this filling melts beautifully. You could use fontina or mozzarella instead.
- Marinating the vegetables in a balsamic vinaigrette helps to accentuate their natural sweetness and can make them more appealing to kids. The vegetables are delicious warm, and leftovers are yummy added to tomato pasta sauces or to salads.
- Flour tortillas make an ideal "instant" base -- turning deliciously crisp in the oven. They are perfect for smaller children, who find the slimmer base easier to eat. Sometimes the air bubbles in the tortilla puff up a bit as the pizza bakes -- but they deflate as soon as it comes out of the oven, so don't panic! You can use your favorite tomato sauce recipe or store-bought sauce.
- Ever met a vegetable-hating vegetarian? Well, I have met quite a few. These tasty veggie bites or burgers are a good way to encourage children to eat more vegetables, as here the veggies are mashed up -- and not being visable, they can't be picked out.
- A yummy, kid-friendly meal and 6 more quick, healthy recipes for the whole family
- Grab an extra box and whip up these tasty (and fast!) dishes. Use the crumbled, not cubed kind.
- You've got oil, water, salt, and pepper. With a few more fixings, you're ready to eat in 3 steps or less!
- Bye-Bye, Birdie
- This easy preps and cooks faster than the classic
- This simple dish looks and tastes like a stir-fry, but you don't need a wok or to chop vegetables!
- These holiday delights are easy to make, fun to eat, and perfect for sharing with family and friends
- This is a good base for many recipes - or tasty on its own!
- This cookie combines the best of the cookie and candy world
- Cast a spell with this sweet and salty treat
- Satisfies even the strongest sweet tooth