+ All Labor answers (265)
most popular questions
- Men and women view the delivery and first few weeks with a newborn differently. For women, a newborn and delivery can be difficult and exhausting.
- During the actual delivery, several positions can provide a more natural birth experience and help the process along.
- Ways to cope post-birth
- Read preemie birth stories, premature birth stories, premature births, babies in the NICU
- Chidlbirth is an amazing experience, but a new survey finds suprising results. Polling nearly 1,600 first-time and veteran mothers across the country, see what they had to say about childbirth in the survey.
- The advantages and disadvantages of pain-relief choices during pregnancy
- What you need to know about going into labor. Learn about why a women goes into labor.
- How can we make plans for our toddler when I go into labor and we rush off to the hospital?
- A national survey on labor and delivery today. How women really feel about giving birth and health care, from drugs to care to going home
- The number of pregnant women being induced has skyrocketed. Here's why many experts are concerned
- A step-by-step guide on how to use yoga to ease labor pains.
- If you want to avoid an episiotomy, here are some things you can do that may help
- One father gives a blow-by-blow account of his wife’s labor and childbirth
- Secrets to a happy (and healthy!) pregnancy. There's a wide range of normal weight, how to deal with emotions and more
- Delivery options for breech babies, how to deliver breech babies, c-section for breech babies
- Keeping tabs on your baby during labor
- Are you on the same wavelength as your doctor or midwife? Our list of questions will help you judge whether you have the best person to see you through childbirth