Sometimes, it's easier to stick to the tried and true, like chicken pot pie and pancakes!
Make these delicious meals for kids, then tweak it for adults!
Use minute-rice, pre-cooked meat, and more shortcuts to prepare these tasty dishes in no time flat
There's lots to love: minimal cooking, fun shapes, and they're yummy served cool or at room temperature
- Kids will gobble up this easy chicken dish with its buttery lemon sauce
- Of course your brood loves cheesy goodness. Keep it interesting with this scrumptious, hearty remix.
- Introduce new flavors to your kids with this colorful and healthy pasta dish
- For picky eaters, serve tomatoes on the side and pasta with butter or olive oil and parmesan.
- Stir fry chicken sausage and veggies for this flavorful 30-minute meal
- 25 minutes is all you need to make this kid-approved meaty meal
- This delicious and healthy pasta dish can be prepared in less than 30 minutes
- Meatloaf is a timeless cold-weather comfort food-and it just got healthier and tastier with ground turkey.
- A tasty holiday dish the whole family will love, plus recipes for mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, and a whole week of meal ideas