Tortilla pizzas, cucumber yogurt boats, and more innovative treats that put a new spin on snack time
Tried-and-true recipes for chicken pot pie, mac ’n cheese, and more
These no-fuss treats are good for you and easy to store in your purse, the car, or your desk
Get creative with healthy lunches your kid will actually enjoy
Prepare these tasty dishes in no time flat. Plus, try these delicious, grab-and-go breakfast ideas!
Sometimes, it's easier to stick to the tried and true, like chicken pot pie and pancakes!
- This fruit salsa with cinnamon chips recipe is a fun sweet alternative to the traditional salsa and tortilla chips snack
- Fun ideas for healthy kid snacks. Perfect for those after school tummy rumblings. Kids can help make them too!
- 7 lunch tray picks that are actually healthy and nutritional for kids
- Try these creative and healthy lunch ideas and recipes for kids and toddlers!
- These no-fuss treats are good for you and easy to store in your purse, the car, or your desk
- Fast, healthy recipes for each meal of the day from Missy Chase Lapine, author of The Sneaky Chef book series—ranging from good to better to shoot-for-the-dietary-moon best.
- 15 peanut-free lunch and snacks recipes for PB&J alternatives that your kids will love to eat.
- Make delicious, healthy school lunches fast with fruits, vegetables, and other easy ingredients.
- Kids will have fun getting their fruits and veggies with these yummy sauces and spreads
- Need an easy dinner with fewer dishes to wash? These all-in-one dinners mean no sides -- and no fuss!
- Host a swanky soiree for your kid and his friends with these dinner party recipes, courtesy of Iron Chef Cat Cora
- We've rounded up 13 delish snacks that'll give kids an extra nutrition boost to keep 'em healthy
- These neat eats are yummy, healthy, and easy to clean up
- These yummy, healthy treats make great back-to-school snacks
- Two-in-one adult- and kid-friendly family dinner recipes allow you to please everyone while making just one dinner for the whole family
- Fast, nutritious frozen and fresh meals for new moms who only have one hand free for quick eating. Plus, make dinner in a flash with these 7-minute...
- These snacks all have one thing in common -- they're made of veggies. (But they're so yummy your kid might not notice.)
- Use a cookie cutter to make these adorable patriotic mini-burgers.