Kick up the flavor with these nutritious Mexican meals
Kids can help by sprinkling cheese and spreading the corn muffin batter on top
Add cooked shrimp to make this easy dish more traditional
Turkey sausage and reduced-sodium taco seasoning give this dish a healthier spin
- A picky eating pleasing recipe for quesadillas from the Deen Brothers
- Kids can help by sprinkling cheese and spreading the corn muffin batter on top
- Sometimes Garcia will give her granddaughter a small cookie cutter to press out fun shapes.
- If you like, add turkey sausage for extra protein
- Add cooked shrimp to make this dish more traditional.
- Make this "taco on a bun" as zesty as you want, depending on the salsa's kick.
- Serve with rice and this dinner is like paella (minus the seafood).
- This delicious weeknight meal allows everyone to build their own fajitas
- Garnish with light sour cream and salsa.
- A new twist on your morning muffin: Use a small corn or wheat tortilla as the muffin liner and fill it up with scrambled eggs and a touch of salsa. Once these cupcakes come out of the oven, let cool a bit and top with sour cream and any other toppings.
- Kick up the flavor with these nutritious Mexican meals
- Kids will love the zesty taste and the fun of assembling their own lunch.
- With loads of healthy choices for fillings and toppings in this super simple recipe, kids and adults will all love making DIY tacos
- Flour tortillas make an ideal "instant" base -- turning deliciously crisp in the oven. They are perfect for smaller children, who find the slimmer base easier to eat. Sometimes the air bubbles in the tortilla puff up a bit as the pizza bakes -- but they deflate as soon as it comes out of the oven, so don't panic! You can use your favorite tomato sauce recipe or store-bought sauce.
- Add any cooked vegetables you like, and if you don't have chicken, substitute turkey