Nutritious recipes for the kiddo who likes his food plain
If the kids aren't crazy about gravy, skip it!
Use turkey cutlets to whip up this kid-friendly meal in under 10 minutes!
This simple, no-sauce recipe is sure to please any picky eater
- Chicken and Fruit Kebabs
- A delicious and simple Easter dinner recipe your whole family will love
- If your child likes crunchy foods, try this nutty tasting, high-protein dish that makes the perfect appetizer, snack or side dish
- Picky eater? Nix the peas and onions for applesauce.
- If your picky eater likes his food plain, check out these recipes for some ideas to get nutrition into his diet.
- Kids can help by mixing the filling and spreading it onto the tortillas
- Quick tip: if the kids aren't crazy about gravy, skip it.
- Give this kid fave a healthy twist with nutritious sweet potatoes
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze, Peanut noodles with chicken, and five other easy, delicious kid-friendly meals
- You can make this crunchy dish a few hours ahead of time; microwave for 2 minutes before serving.
- Our kid testers liked 'em so much they wanted them for lunch and dinner.
- Sneak in vegetables by adding a few baby-spinach leaves before rolling up cutlets.
- Marinating the vegetables in a balsamic vinaigrette helps to accentuate their natural sweetness and can make them more appealing to kids. The vegetables are delicious warm, and leftovers are yummy added to tomato pasta sauces or to salads.
- They're family-friendly, but fancy enough for company, too