+ All Postpartum answers (29)
most popular questions
- Being aware of some common health traps and making small changes can keep the baby weight from sneaking up on you.
- postpartum depression, an absent husband, new-mom body issues, and other surprises you may encounter after giving birth
- Your body changed after giving birth and you are having trouble with sex. Get your sex life back after giving birth with these tips.
- Get back to your pre-baby weight with these five easy exercises. Excercises that work your legs, arms and core is the easiest way to get back to your pre-baby weight.
- Lisa Druxman designed a stroller-based workout to get you back to your pre-baby weight fast. Shed pounds quickly with Lisa Druxman's expert stroller-based workout.
- The truth about pregnancy weight gain and losing the pregnancy weight after you've had your baby
- Perfect for breastfeeding moms who want to lose weight
- Ways to lose the baby weight, without losing cash
- A time-efficient way to get your body to burn calories is to strength-train. This works especially well when your postpartum body needs a boost to lose that baby weight.
- Four common reasons why lovemaking can be uncomfortable for new moms, and solutions on what to do when sex hurts.
- What really works when you’re trying to lose those post-baby pounds?
- Debunking myths about getting back in shape
- Nine months of pregnancy can give you not only a bouncing baby, but a bulging belly as well. How to firm up again with our Postpartum Tummy Tighteners
- Having a newborn can take a toll on your diet and fitness routine. Regain control of your diet and fitness with our workout tips.
- A rookie mom chronicles those crazy, hazy first weeks with a newborn
- Learn how to mend the relationship with your partner during the stressful first few weeks of parenthood. Great tips from parents with healthy relationships.
- Breastfeeding tips for working mothers, from the moms of the Parenting Group
- How one mom made peace with those extra baby pounds and a lifetime of self-esteem issues.