Ready to start potty training your little one? Check out these videos for information, tips and a couple laughs
Potty training tips for boys and girls that get the job done in a week (or less!). Plus, check out our favorite potty training products
Want to know how to potty train a toddler? You’ll need patience…and a sense of humor. But first, pick a method that works for you both!
- You'll be transitioning your toddler to a big kid in no time
- Potty training how-to tips for boys and girls that get the job done in a week (or less!)
- Ask Dr. Sears: Potty Setbacks
- Training pants, potty rewards, going naked -- here are proven potty training techniques, and how to make them work for you.
- 12 tried-and-true potty training tips from moms on our message boards
- Moms' ingenious ways to handle picky eaters, paci junkies, potty slackers, and more
- Why rushing the toliet is a potty training mistake
- Want to know how to potty train a toddler? You’ll need patience…and a sense of humor. But first, pick a method that works for you both!
- Relax, follow these steps, and say goodbye to diapers
- Potty Training Problems to Watch For
- What's the best way to potty-train our child in time for preschool?
- If you're in the middle of toilet training when vacation time rolls around, here's how to maintain your toddler's momentum:
- How victory depends on knowing your child's temperament (and yours)
- Just how dangerous is your baby's tendency to play in the potty?
- From giving up bottles to learning to sleep in his own bed, here's how to make each transition a little easier on you both
- Getting ready to toilet train your child? What you can learn from one mom's misadventures - and hard-won victory
- You thought one was tough! Dealing with multiples
- Six family-tested strategies for potty-training success
- 8 potty predicaments - and how to solve them