+ All pregnancy planning answers (1424)
most popular questions
- One way to get a dad to understand pregnancy is to wear a fake belly. Baby weight can be difficult to manage so men can try a fake belly to see how it feels.
- We have been together for 6 years, married for 2. We are able to live comfortably on his income alon
- heyy mommyy's(:! well just a question i have for a friend she dosen't know im asking this but i am v
- My lower back was hurting really bad so I went to the doctor and he said that it was just braxton hi
- i'm being discriminated against in terms of my maternity leave. my manager is being very difficult a
- I'm 5 weeks pregnant, I'm so excited. I finally feel like my life is getting better, Samuel has made
- I had unprotected sex about 5 days before my period, when can I test for pregnancy and will I still
- I know once I ask this many people will just say that I should take a test or go to my doctor or som
- So im definitely preggers ! While its exciting and nervewracking i find it hard to focus because all
- I havent had my period since Dec.23 ,2011 and im having mild symptoms, mainly just fatigue and nause
- My wife is four days late on her period. She keeps saying she feels like her body is trying to get
- OKAY, so my last period was January 21st, I have a 26 day cycle, and usually ovulate on CD 11 or 12
- So on jan 14th i started taking prenatal vitamins, then on the 17th i got my IUD (mirena), did the d
- A humorous look at how to prep for nursing -- gently rubbing your nipples with a towel won't do.
- I have been feeling pressure for about 2 days now down by my vagina. it is very painful to walk, sit
- Can you afford to have a baby? Find out the real cost of having a baby and raising children.