- Car seat safety errors many parents accidentally make, from car seat installation to forward-facing too early.
- Learn about the surprising water safety risk your kids may face before taking a dip this summer
- A parents’ must-read guide to the new car seat guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- A must-read for any gun owner: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) shares these tips for preventing gun-related accidents at home.
- Your biggest cold-weather questions answered, with advice on winter sports, skin care, the best cold-weather wardrobe, and more.
- Doctors give important safety about your baby's sleeping, eating and playing habits
- How to stay safe on metal slides, cement, unsafe equipment and more
- When a trip to the doctor or ER is in order, and when he just needs an ice pack and some ibuprofen
- A must-read guide to broaching this awful topic with your child, and recognizing the warning signs of abuse
Stay-well tips for weathering the cold and flu season
- Keep your kids safe as they splash at the swimming pool, beach, and more by being prepared and having the proper gear
From keeping your kids hydrated to teaching them not to play in cars, here are tips and tricks for avoiding the summer dangers your kids may find in outdoor play
- The latest news from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your kids safe from sexual predators.
- How to keep your baby safe on the beach, at the park, and in your own backyard
- The three biggest holiday risks
- Three ways to grocery shop safely with your child in tow
- Ways to protect your child and your animal from each other
When it comes to keeping your child safe, a little knowledge and preparation can go a long way. We've got water safety tips, childproofing techniques, ways to avoid fire hazards, and more. Prepare yourself with these tips, and you'll be ready if danger comes your way.
- Here’s everything you need, from sun hats to UV-protective toddler swimwear, to enjoy a safe day at the beach with your kid. Don’t forget the umbrella and sunscreen!
- A new report from the AAP clues parents into what their kids are really doing online. Good news: it's not all bad!