These four easy dishes are destined to become family favorites
Give this kid fave a healthy twist with nutritious sweet potatoes
Save yourself the time and effort of cutting and peeling with frozen or fresh chunks of pre-cut butternut squash
Kids will love crunching on this tasty veggie dish
- This easy recipe will become one of your favorite side dishes.
- Crispy, satisfying and nutrient-packed, these chips are a healthy snack or side dish
- Also good with pancakes, sandwiches, or on ice cream for a hot apple pie sundae! You can make it three days ahead of time and heat in a saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave, until warm.
- Kids will love crunching on this tasty veggie dish
- A blend of sweet and savory, this was a big hit with our kid testers.
- Let's be honest, the real stars of a holiday feast are the sides—and these four dishes are destined to become family favorites.
- A kid-friendly veggie recipe perfect for pretty baby carrots or any colorful root vegetable
- Use summer's crisp green beans in this great recipe for grilled vegetables
- Whip up this side dish in 10 minutes the next time you barbecue
- A quick recipe for breadsticks that make a great kid-friendly snack
- Mini crab cakes topped with fruit that make the perfect Lenten meal or easy Easter appetizer
- A DIY recipe for layered vegetable salad that can be served in cups. Even kids can make their own!
- Great as a side or in a soup or casserole, these beans are a great source of protein
- Grated-Carrot Salad
- Sit this wonderful baked dish next to your turkey and gravy this Thanksgiving
- Prepare this corny side a day in advance and reheat in a 350 degree oven until hot (about 20 minutes).
- Butternut Risotto recipe
- This festive salad blends seasonal fruits and flavors.
- You'll be surprised how much kids like green beans with a hint of sweetness.
- Mashed potatoes and cheddar: a perfect match!