How to give your little one's skin the very best care
Protect baby's super soft skin from these five rashes
Make baby's bottom all better with these diaper rash soothers
Soothe baby's red, itchy skin with these tips
- Rosy baby cheeks are cute, but not when they come from eczema. Also known as atopic dermatitis, eczema is a skin disorder that causes patches of ...
- Your biggest cold-weather questions answered, with advice on winter sports, skin care, the best cold-weather wardrobe, and more.
- Pinworms, lice, ringworm, and scabies are more common than you think, and nothing to be embarrassed about. Here's everything you should know about them.
- Common problems that run in families and how to spot them in your kids
- 7 nighttime-symptoms and how to help -- fast!
- A head-to-toe guide to silky smoothness - as well as how to handle the most common spots, rashes, bumps, and more
- FInd out what you can do to cure, treat, and prevent cradle cap for your baby.
- Find out if your baby's birthmarks are normal.
- What really causes those baby breakouts and acne on the face
- How to prevent baby acne.
- Kid-friendly ways to prevent infection
- Practically a childhood rite of passage, diaper rash affects about half of all babies.
- All about caring for your baby's skin
- My 9-month-old son recently developed a particularly bad diaper rash. I've been treating it with the same ointment I have used for him before, but this time it hasn't helped. My mother says he got the rash because he's cutting a new tooth. Is this true? What else can I do?
- The top of my 2-month-old daughter's head has a crusty spot, and her skin is flaky near her eyebrows. Her doctor says she has cradle cap and suggests I put oil on her scalp, but it seems the oil is only making things worse. Is there anything else I can do?
- Ask Dr. Sears: Conquering Cold Sores
- Why moms-to-be should love their baby bumps - and the glowing skin and boosts in libido that come with it!
- How to spot diaper rash, eczema, impetigo and cradle cap, and how to make it better
- Tips on diaper rash, baby SPF, infant acne, eczema, and other baby skin conditions that will protect babies' sensitive skin
- Should he sleep all the time? Why is she holding her breath? Answers to moms' top questions about the first months