Warm up these nutritious bites for a quick, wholesome treat
Taco pizzas, strawberry graham crackers and more bites they'll love
These munchies are almost-almost!-too cute to eat. But we're sure they'll manage to disappear in no time
Your kids will love these dessert-like snacks -- just don't tell them how healthy they are!
- Hankering for some food on a stick? Deconstruct your kid's fave foods for a midday kabob snack that's super satisfying.
- These soft, yummy sweet potato fries are healthier than regular french fries (and taste great dipped in ketchup)
- This fruit salsa with cinnamon chips recipe is a fun sweet alternative to the traditional salsa and tortilla chips snack
- Fun ideas for healthy kid snacks. Perfect for those after school tummy rumblings. Kids can help make them too!
- These summer salsa recipes are full of fresh fruit and easy-to-make
- These faux fondues will have kids dunking (and eating) fruits, vegetables, and more!
- These no-fuss treats are good for you and easy to store in your purse, the car, or your desk
- Kids will have fun getting their fruits and veggies with these yummy sauces and spreads
- We've rounded up 13 delish snacks that'll give kids an extra nutrition boost to keep 'em healthy
- These neat eats are yummy, healthy, and easy to clean up
- These yummy, healthy treats make great back-to-school snacks
- Get children cooking with these delicious and kid-friendly dishes. Plus, check out our best recipes for picky eaters
- Crunchy, crispy rice cereal makes these brownies an irresistible dessert for kids. You're going to want seconds!
- Healthy gluten-free polenta is made kid-friendly thanks to the full, sweet corn flavor dipped in tasty homemade ketchup
- Fast, nutritious frozen and fresh meals for new moms who only have one hand free for quick eating. Plus, make dinner in a flash with these 7-minute...
- Keep this crisp, refreshing ice pop recipe G-rated or add a splash of bourbon for a grown-up twist
- This recipe will make your kids forget all about store-bought Popsicles
- Cookies and cream cupcakes with creamy vanilla frosting jam-packed with crushed cookies—just needs milk!
- Chicken kabobs make for an easy, healthy snack or meal, and food on skewers is fun! Kids will love the yummy peanut sauce.
- These snacks all have one thing in common -- they're made of veggies. (But they're so yummy your kid might not notice.)