Use minute-rice, pre-cooked meat, and more shortcuts to prepare these tasty dishes in no time flat
Warm up these nutritious bites for a quick, wholesome treat
Feel a twinge of guilt when you prepare dinner out of a can or in the microwave? Here's how to make them healthier
Prepare these tasty dishes in no time flat. Plus, try these delicious, grab-and-go breakfast ideas!
- This peanutty entree tastes good warm, too
- Quick meals made better
- Your kids will gobble down these yummy, healthy foods that feature their favorite cartoon characters on the label (really!)
- Fast, nutritious frozen and fresh meals for new moms who only have one hand free for quick eating. Plus, make dinner in a flash with these 7-minute...
- Why eat canned soup when you can have hearty homemade in about the same time? This comforting dish goes well with ham sandwiches.
- This dinner classic will be ready in no time
- Warm up these nutritious bites for a quick, wholesome treat
- Butternut Risotto recipe
- Split down the middle, this homemade pizza recipe will satisfy kids and adults
- Assemble with store-bought sugar cookies if time is short
- Next time you swing by the drive-thru, try these nutritious, low-fat menu options which provide kids with calcium, fiber, and vitamins
- Use store-bought pumpkin muffins and let your kids have fun transforming them into these fun (and healthy) snacks
- Mix with elbow pasta for a main-dish salad
- You can substitute frozen mango, or peaches (peeled and diced).
- Grab an extra box and whip up these tasty (and fast!) dishes. Use the crumbled, not cubed kind.