Solve your picky-eater problem with these easy (sometimes sneaky) vegetable recipes for kids
Be veggie friendly tonight with these delicious and quick meatless recipes!
Salads don't have to be boring! Check out these creative and healthy recipes.
- These faux fondues will have kids dunking (and eating) fruits, vegetables, and more!
- Fast, healthy recipes for each meal of the day from Missy Chase Lapine, author of The Sneaky Chef book series—ranging from good to better to shoot-for-the-dietary-moon best.
- Make delicious, healthy school lunches fast with fruits, vegetables, and other easy ingredients.
- An all-natural, make-ahead sauce recipe so stealth it packs in seven veggies
- Solve your picky-eater problem with these easy (sometimes sneaky) vegetable recipes for kids
- Kids will love crunching on this tasty veggie dish
- Get the whole family involved in making this incredibly simple and tasty chicken noodle recipe.
- This steak salad is an easy healthy meal
- Finger food inspiration that's pesticide- and hormone-free
- These snacks all have one thing in common -- they're made of veggies. (But they're so yummy your kid might not notice.)
- Kids won't notice the vegetables in these yummy zucchini muffins. They can have fun helping you make them, too!
- This nondairy version provides a healthful alternative to the standard recipe, and it's an easy way to get more soy foods (proven to lower cholesterol) into your diet.
- A DIY recipe for layered vegetable salad that can be served in cups. Even kids can make their own!
- Have your freezer bags ready! This recipe makes a double batch
- Crusty French bread is ideal for this sandwich. The simple yogurt-based dressing brings out the flavors of the fresh vegetables.
- Grated-Carrot Salad
- You'll be surprised how much kids like green beans with a hint of sweetness.
- A yummy, kid-friendly meal and 6 more quick, healthy recipes for the whole family
- Picky eaters rejoice! These healthy, yummy potatoes look like dessert and make a perfect holiday side dish
- A healthy "Partridge in a Pear Tree" salad recipe that is super-fun for kids to eat