Surprise: pasta and bread aren't the only options!
There's lots to love: minimal cooking, fun shapes, and they're yummy served cool or at room temperature
Easy, dressed-up PB&J, grilled cheese and more sandwiches no kid can resist
Whip up this hearty, one-pan wonder fast!
- This peanutty entree tastes good warm, too
- Spicy flavors can overwhelm taste buds, so sample as you season
- Add the leftover dressing mix to ground meat for tangy burgers
- Easy sandwich and dinner recipes for kids like chicken nuggets, quesadillas, and more from the Deen Brothers
- There's lots to love: minimal cooking, fun shapes, bright colors -- and delicious cool or at room temperature
- This dish looks even prettier if you use cranberry goat cheese
- You little food snob doesn't have to survive on pasta and bread. Check out these ideas that will pass his test and get him a boost of nutrition (and variety!)
- Double the recipe and freeze half for another night
- A yummy, kid-friendly meal and 6 more quick, healthy recipes for the whole family
- These are best with mild fish, such as cod or tilapia
- Prep time: none Cook time: none Serves: none Assorted fillings: tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad, cucumber and mayonnaise, thinly sliced roast...
- Our kid testers liked 'em so much they wanted them for lunch and dinner.