You are here
10 Must-Have Maternity Wear Pieces
Make the Liz Lange Ruffle-Front Dress your go-to maternity dress. Dress it up with stylish shoes and jewelry, or throw on a pear of sneaks for a totally cute, casual look. There isn't an occasion this dress isn't suitable for (except maybe the Oscars).
It's always good to have the Olian Rayon Gab "Vertigo" Maternity Styled Blazer Jacket around. Throw it on over t-shirts and dresses, or wear with your favorite, comfy pair of Converse sneakers to look fancy in a snap. Perfect for when you want to look a bit professional (or just totally cute).
- Invest in a nice sweater, like the Liz Lange Boyfriend Cardigan, and you'll get more mileage out of all of your clothes. Since this one is button down, you can leave it open to reveal your favorite t-shirts and tanks from summer. It's like turning your "I Just Wanted a Back Rub" t-shirt into a warm, comfy sweater.
- You'll want to wear this Lauren Kiyomi Tunic even when you're not pregnant. It's chic enough for a special event, but so fun that you might find yourself wearing it to the grocery store to pick up that pint of Cherry Garcia that you must have right now. Have fun mixing and matching it with accessories that you already have on hand -- a different necklace or jacket can make this dress look like a completely new outfit.
- A good pair of jeans can be pretty magical. Rugged yet classy, chic yet comfortable, playful yet refined, they'll take you from layette shopping to date night. You had a favorite pair when you were twelve, and you probably have a favorite pair now. When you're pregnant, try the Real Waist Maternity Jean-- it will go with absolutely anything.
- This Axuiri Reversible Pashmina Shawl comes in 110 colors, giving you plenty of brightening options. Get creative wrapping it around your shoulders, hips, and your growing belly. (And guess what? It will still look fabulous after you've had the baby.)
- The best thing about the Pretty In Pink Maternity Shirt is its versatility -- you can layer it with jackets and sweaters, or wear it over tank tops and long sleeved shirts. We love the little cap sleeves, and the empire waist will fight right over your bump in a flattering and comfortable way.
- This Basic Black Maternity Skirt is genius -- the stretchy, roll over waist allows you to wear it under your belly or in the middle of your bump -- so you technically get double the looks. We are sure you could pair it with sneakers, but it's fancy enough that you could wear it to a more formal event. And how often is fancy also comfortable?
- Most turtlenecks are soft and snuggly, but the Lauren Kiyomi Doll Sleeve Turtleneck will make you look sweet and stylish, too. You can wear it with basically anything in your closet, including underneath any darling summer dress you have that you're not ready to retire for the winter months.
- Okay, so you're seven months pregnant, uncomfortable, and you don't feel like you fit into anything. Fortunately, a scarf will always fit, will never go out of style, and you can wear it in a million ways: as a headband or around your ponytail, around your neck, above your growing belly, or tied on your purse. You'll like the pretty floral ECHO Field of Flowers Satin Chiffon Oblong so much that we bet you'll want to keep it around after you've had the baby.