You are here
Best Workout Clothes for New Moms
- ‹ prev
- next ›
- 1 of 11
- For a trendy take on workout clothes, check out Haley k.'s drawstring pants with zipper and pearlized button-detailing ($94; BBone, 760/836-3250). Top them off with Danskin's tissue-weight hoodie tee ($54; danskin.com), and you've got an outfit that works as beautifully for errands and playdates as it does in the gym.
- This AV Capri and Quadro Flow Run Sleeveless top from ASICS are great for running, hiking, yoga, or sipping coffee. They're made from breathable fabric and both have mesh ventilation to keep you cool. (top, $34; capris, $55; asics.com)
- Designed for beginning runners, New Balance 992 sneakers give you supreme shock absorption and cushioning, but are surprisingly lightweight. ($135; nbwebexpress.com)
- It's technically a roomy, durable gym bag, but we see the LeSportsac Piper brightening up everything from beach trips to weekend jaunts to grandma's. (Shades print shown, 17 others available; $88; lesportsac.com)
- Walking is the perfect way to ease into a routine with a baby in tow. Slip on Reebok's Avon Pink Ribbon leather Rallie ($60, 800/843-4444), ideal for stepping in style. Bonus: a percentage of proceeds funds breast cancer research.
- Alo's Rollover Contrast Capri ($45; alosport.com) and Short Sleeve Stretch Terry Hoodie ($39.50) have been specially treated to repel light rain and odor-causing bacteria.