A Wee Tree
- Cut five 18 x 24-inch triangles from cardboard.
- Score the center of each triangle to make it easier to bend.
- Fold each triangle in half and glue together.
- Use clothespins to keep the pieces together.
- Paint the tree white.
- Roll corrugated paper around a cardboard tube to make the tree base.
- Cut a star from felt.
- Add a wire to the bottom of the star to attach to the tree.
- Cut two yards of string.
- Every few inches, place a sticker on the string and then press another sticker back to back.
- String around the tree.
- Trim the edges of a two by two-foot piece of felt to make a circle.
- Glue rickrack to outer edge of the circle.
- Decorate with felt circles.
- Place under mini-tree.