You are here
Confessions: Delivery-Room Drama
- ‹ Prev
- next ›
- 1 of 10
42% of you say labor was about as tough as you'd imagined it would be
31% thought it was easier than people had led you to believe
27% thought it was way harder than you'd expected
Contractions -- or gas?
54% of you say you knew for certain you were in labor
- 72% No (Sure you remember?)
28% Hell, yes!
- Mostly even-tempered, with occasional lapses 57%
The picture of calm 19%
Drugged and dazed 16%
Stark raving mad 8%
74% of you who had c-sections are okay with the fact that you didn't give birth vaginally
- 1. Parents 64%
2. Another relative 14%
3. In-laws 12%
4. A friend 10%
- Veer35% of you say your husband cried more than you did when the baby was born
- 50% of you were worried your water would break in public. (That happened to only 4% of you -- phew!)
- 1. Your husband 43%
2. No one you know! 27%
3. You 20%
When the going gets rough...
67% of you say you don't know what you would've done without your husband during labor and delivery
19% of you admit you expected him to be worse than he was!
- Veer51% of you say you were glad to have visitors in the hospital -- up to a point
14% couldn't wait for them to leave you alone
- Veer63% of you say being a mom is harder than being pregnant and giving birth. (But isn't it so worth it?)