1. Cut out the pumpkin's mask from white stiffened felt.
2. Smear it with glue and sprinkle it with white glitter. Let dry and shake off excess. Before carving, position and tape the eye templates to the pumpkin so they fit under the mask's eyes.
4. Paint the pumpkin bright white and the stem silver. Let dry.
5. Hot-glue the mask on the pumpkin over the eye holes.
6. Hot-glue six 3-1/2-inch iridescent chenille pipe cleaners, three on each side of the nose.
7. With a sharpened pencil, punch a hole 1 inch from either side of the stem. Then punch another hole 1-1/2 inches from the first holes.
8. Cut two 4-inch pieces from a giant chenille pipe cleaner. Bend in half and stick each end in the holes to make the ears.
9. Punch a hole in the back of the pumpkin, about 1-1/2 inches from the bottom center, and stick the rest of the giant white pipe cleaner in it for the tail.