1. Coat only the center rings of a 6- and a 7-inch wooden embroidery hoop with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Using 8 bags of Rubie's Bag-O-Bones ($2 per bag; buycostumes.com), attach and stagger the larger bones to the 7-inch hoop with a hot-glue gun. Note: As you work, some of the bones may fall off; simply hot-glue them back on.
3. Repeat the process with the 6-inch hoop and the smaller bones.
4. Place the smaller hoop inside the larger one. Attach the rings by wrapping 6 inches of fishing line on at least three equidistant spots on the rings and tie each strand so it's secure and even in length.
5. Cut four 11-inch strands of fishing line. Securely tie each of the strands equidistantly around the outer hoop.
6. Tie the ends of the four strings together securely and evenly, so the chandelier will hang straight.