You are here
The Latest Pregnancy Styles
- 1 of 7
- Who says pregnancy can't be elegant? The ruching on this cranberry tunic makes it the perfect day-to-evening piece.
Olian top c/o Euphoria Maternity, Me&Ro earrings
- This soft, creamy sweater is so touchable. Just be sure you're ready for even more belly rubs than usual.
Gap Maternity shirt, Paige Premium Maternity Denim jeans, Me&Ro earrings.
- We love this fuchsia top because it's feminine without being too sweet -- and it works beautifully for most skin tones.
Mimi Maternity shirt c/o Mothers Work, Inc., Gap Maternity jeans, Me&Ro necklace.
- Neutral shades get some zing from key accents such as a delicate chain necklace and subtle ruffles.
Left: Liz Lange dress; Right: Shirt and skirt by Liz Lange, necklace by Me&Ro.
- Break those old rules about avoiding patterns; this chic, swingy plaid jacket looks fab on a growing belly.
Motherhood Maternity jacket c/o Mothers Work, Inc.; Maternal America tank top c/o Euphoria Maternity; Seven for all Mankind jeans by A Pea in the Pod c/o Mothers Work, Inc.; Banana Republic shoes.
- Yes, this stretchy, knee-length sweater is as cozy as a bathrobe -- but you don't need to tell anyone that. Just layer it over stripes and jeans for an instantly stylish outfit.
Bisou Bisou sweater c/o M. Booth and Associates, Inc.; Gap shirt; Seven for All Mankind jeans by A Pea in the Pod c/o Mothers Work, Inc.; Gap bag, Me&Ro necklace.