You are here
How to Make a Bento Box Sealed Sandwich
- ‹ Prev
- next ›
- 1 of 10
- 2. Cut the bread about 1/4 inch from the glass.
- 3. Gently tear away the crusts, leaving the bread and border. Use the crusts to make a delicious snack.
- 4. Do the same on the other piece of bread.
- 5. Put the sandwich filling onto the bread. (Here egg and mayo is used, but you can put in anything: peanut butter and jelly, tuna salad, ham and cheese, pasta -- anything your kid likes).
- 6. Cover it with the other slice of bread.
- 7. Gently put pressure on the glass to seal the two halves together. (Don't put too much pressure, or it'll cut the bread!)