You are here
Raingear for Baby (and You!)
April showers bring adorable and colorful rainwear.
- ‹ prev
- next ›
- 1 of 13
- Photos by Valerie Fischel
Raining cats and dogs? Outfit your little dude accordingly in these adorable Fun Dogs boots from Hatley. ($30; hatleynature.com)
- Can't wait for her to start walking to see her in a tiny slicker? Turn to the specially-sized "My First Raincoat" from Kidorable. It evens comes with a matching hanger. ($29; yellow-turtle.com)
- This is the sweetest wet-weather ensemble we've seen for a little lady: Western Chief cherry raincoat ($35) and matching boots. ($25; both available at dllrainwear.com)
- For spring mornings when it's rainy AND chilly, this Gymboree Sunshine rain coat has a cozy flannel lining. The daisy print adds a flash of fun. ($40; gymboree.com)
- The matching Mommy and Me look not your thing? We didn't think so either...until we saw these trendy mom ($55) and toddler ($35; both available at zappos.com) rain boots from Kamik.
- Smart idea alert: rain pants! This snappy set from Kushies will keep him covered when it's really coming down but you've got to go out. ($48; yellow-turtle.com)
- Stash a water-repellent Rainkie Blankie in your stroller basket and be prepared for sudden showers. A nice bonus: $3 of every online blanket purchase goes to Emergency Infant Services. (Peoria style shown; others available. $42; rainkieblankie.com) Made for the budding fashionista, Vincent Shoe's lime posey-print Blomma boots have European flair. ($30; vincentshoestore.us)
- Boots are too hot for little feet in the summer. Try these cool daisy-bedecked waterproof Breezers on for size instead. (Other colors available. $8; thechildrensplace.com)