How to Upload a My Amazing Teacher Video
- In order to upload your video, you must have a YouTube account. Create a YouTube account here. If you already have one, log in here.
- Submit a YouTube Video Response to Parenting's Editorial Director Ana Connery's video.
- If you get stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for Recording Your Video
- Shoot in a quiet place so we'll be able to hear you.
- Use as much light as possible (natural is best). Light should be focused on your face. If possible, avoid filming with a bright window in back of you.
- Tag and title your video. For example: My Amazing Teacher: Mrs. Webster, my 6th grade teacher
- Try to find your teacher and send them your video! You can start by posting it on Facebook.