You are here Recalls High-Powered Magnet Sets Due to Ingestion Hazards

April 15, 2013
Sold At: 

Authorized Specialized dealers nationwide from July 2011 through January 2013 for between $990 to $11,000.


When two or more magnets are swallowed, they can link together inside a child's intestines and clamp onto body tissues, causing intestinal obstructions, perforations, sepsis and death. Internal injury from magnets can pose serious lifelong health effects.

Product Numbers Recalled: 
If You Own This Product: will contact each purchasing customer directly to coordinate the recall. Consumers should stop using the recalled high-powered magnet sets immediately, take all associated individual magnets away from children and teenagers, and contact for a full refund.  

Consumer Contact: Inc. at e-mail or online at for more information.


Overstock has received no reports of injuries. CPSC has received 54 reports of incidents involving children ingesting high-powered magnets resulting in 53 reports of medical intervention. 

Manufactured In: