Sometimes, it's easier to stick to the tried and true, like chicken pot pie and pancakes!
Make these delicious meals for kids, then tweak it for adults!
Use minute-rice, pre-cooked meat, and more shortcuts to prepare these tasty dishes in no time flat
There's lots to love: minimal cooking, fun shapes, and they're yummy served cool or at room temperature
- Quick recipes for family favorites like grilled chicken, steak, kid-friendly salads and more, from the Meals in Minutes cookbook series. Get your copy today! Plus: See more fast recipes with 7-Minute Dinners.
- Kids can help by sprinkling cheese and spreading the corn muffin batter on top
- Simple sub: Try chicken breast instead of salmon
- An easy, delicious recipe for braised pork chops in a sweet cherry sauce.
- A healthy way to serve chicken breast--on kebabs! Served with delicious, kid-friendly couscous.
- Love fried chicken? Try it in this tasty salad that you can make for your family in no time
- A quick, hearty family dish with herbed flank steak, cheese and salad.
- A quick, healthy pasta dish with basil and pine nuts that even picky eaters will like.
- A flavorful grilled chicken dish marinated in orange and served with corn.
- Couscous salad, like pasta salad, is healthy and kid-friendly, making it a perfect family meal you can make in minutes.
- A kid-friendly chicken dish with bacon and cheese.
- Use a rotisserie chicken as a sneaky cooking shortcut for this delicious family recipe.
- A quick and easy stir fry recipe with sesame chicken breast and sugar snap peas.
- A quick skirt steak recipe sautéed with pepper, garlic and tomatoes.
- Two-in-one adult- and kid-friendly family dinner recipes allow you to please everyone while making just one dinner for the whole family
- Try this healthy version of kid-friendly meatballs made of ground turkey.
- Too hot to cook? Give your stove a break and whip up these yummy no-cook recipes this summer
- Use these quick recipes for grilling sauces for a great meal any night of the week
- A full week of yummy meal ideas that are ready in minutes
- There's lots to love: minimal cooking, fun shapes, bright colors -- and delicious cool or at room temperature