Sometimes, it's easier to stick to the tried and true, like chicken pot pie and pancakes!
Make these delicious meals for kids, then tweak it for adults!
Use minute-rice, pre-cooked meat, and more shortcuts to prepare these tasty dishes in no time flat
There's lots to love: minimal cooking, fun shapes, and they're yummy served cool or at room temperature
- This steak salad is an easy healthy meal
- Make easy salads, soups, and desserts with summer produce for a quick meal. Plus, get even more healthy dinner ideas!
- Chicken kabobs make for an easy, healthy snack or meal, and food on skewers is fun! Kids will love the yummy peanut sauce.
- Feel free to add chicken or turkey to this easy vegetarian dinner
- This recipe using a store-bought rotisserie chicken makes weeknight dinners easy
- Use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery story to whip up a quick, healthy dinner
- Make this easy summer soup with fresh corn
- An easy recipe for homemade turkey burgers that are the perfect size for kids to eat
- Easter bunny crepes that make a fun Easter breakfast for kids. Plus, see more Easy Easter Recipes for Kids.
- Use a cookie cutter to make these adorable patriotic mini-burgers.
- These succulent barbecued chicken thighs and drumsticks are picnic-perfect!
- Skewered shrimp, potato, and onion make a delicious and light summer meal
- A delicious and simple Easter dinner recipe your whole family will love
- This nondairy version provides a healthful alternative to the standard recipe, and it's an easy way to get more soy foods (proven to lower cholesterol) into your diet.
- Dust off the slow cooker for a pulled pork sandwich the whole family can enjoy.
- You and your little chefs will have fun whipping up these quick, easy sloppy joes.
- Keep cool with this chilled soup and crunchy bread combo
- This light and zesty pasta dish is ready in 35 minutes flat
- Make your own yogurt sauce and serve with store-bought chicken for this quick dish
- Make your own Chinese takeout with these hoisin-glazed chicken thighs