Plus, how to spot a delay
Babies and kids of all ages go through it. Here's how to deal
Learn how to decode baby signals like smiling, eye rubbing, and crying
Help her sign "done," "eat," "change" and more
- Having trouble establishing an infant feeding schedule or getting the kiddo to sleep? Here are some tips on establishing a baby routine
- Answers to your top questions
- Whether it's touching themselves "down there" or producing never-ending hiccups, Parenting helps moms understand their little ones' most peculiar habits.
- The 9 traits that make up your baby's nature, and how to make the most of them
- After he was told his daughter is autistic, he had to struggle to find some answers
- New research suggests that babies who develop autism tend to engage in special kinds of play. What signs should you watch for?
- Why early intervention is key
- Alert your pediatrician if you notice these signs in your baby Autism Warning Signs
- Fretting over that speech delay? The latest from the AAP might soothe your fears
- The amazing changes in an infant's mental development, month by month.
- Researchers say girls still lag behind boys in science. Here are some entertaining educational activities to incorporate into her life:
- Find out what to do if your child is having difficultly crawling or walking.
- My 17-month-old knows how to say her ABC's, count to ten, sing songs, and say words like "bumble bee" and phrases like "I love you." Many people have told me that she's very advanced. I planned to stay home with her until she starts kindergarten, but I'm worried that if she really is gifted, keeping her home may hinder her development. How can I tell if she's actually gifted? And what sort of learning activities can I do with her at home?
- My 2-year-old calls every woman we know "Mommy." I correct her when I can, but it is really embarrassing. How can I get her to stop?
- Find out how to bond with your newly adopted child
- Find out how to encourage an active imagination in your child.
- My eleven-year-old son was diagnosed with high-functioning autism/Asperger Syndrome. How can I get him to be more sociable?
- Simple, entertaining activities for infants that improve learning and development—even during grocery runs and snacktime!
- How your baby learns from his surroundings, and what you can do to help
- What's going on in that little mind? Here's what every new parent should know about infant mental development