Plus, how to spot a delay
Babies and kids of all ages go through it. Here's how to deal
Learn how to decode baby signals like smiling, eye rubbing, and crying
Help her sign "done," "eat," "change" and more
- Basic hand signing moves that'll help you communicate better with your baby.
- How infant playgroups and classes can benefit you and your precious babe, and what to look for in a program.
- The best reason to make melody a part of your child's life, plus fun music games for kids of every age!
- How chatting up your baby can help boost learning and language development in infants
- 5 simple things you can start teaching your child about money today
- When your child is born into a family that speaks two languages
- How to tell if your child needs speech therapy
- My baby hasn't crawled yet -- is she developmentally delayed?
- My child may have sensory integration disorder -- what is it, and should I be concerned?
- My toddler is bowlegged -- is something wrong with his legs?
- Is it normal that my son often can't remember things that happened to him throughout his day?
- How Children Learn to Talk
- Get past this frustrating stage of endless shrieking
- Ideas and tips for water play that are easy, cheap, and entertaining
- Why dolls are great toys for boys and girls and how it helps them learn and play
- Not sure how to ease your baby’s teething pain after the recall of Hyland’s Teething Tablets, and FDA warnings about benzocaine in Anbesol Baby and Baby Orajel? Try one of these safe ways to soothe teething (most are med-free!)
- Fun, interactive activities can boost your infant's language development
- Numbers never lie, but according to these mom confessions, sometimes parents do
- Instilling generosity, kindness, and other virtues into your child
- 4 ways to encourage your pet and baby to get along