Plus, how to spot a delay
Babies and kids of all ages go through it. Here's how to deal
Learn how to decode baby signals like smiling, eye rubbing, and crying
Help her sign "done," "eat," "change" and more
- What's normal, and when you should worry about speech impairments
- Why your child may be a late talker, and when you should consult an expert on child language development problems
- Here are some common preschool speech problems, and speech therapy activities you can do to help your child speak better
- Help your baby get the most out of playtime
- My 4-month-old sucks her fingers constantly. How can I prevent it?
- DIY ideas for measuring your baby’s growth and development at home.
- Priscilla Dunstan's tips for listening to your baby in a new way
- Extra tips for understanding your baby, from Priscilla Dunstan
- Tips to handle your baby's stranger wariness
- 6 ways your little one shows his affection
- What to do when your baby wants to be held. All the time.
- Communicating with your baby using your index finger
- What babies can actually remember
- What you need to know about this important skill
- Math + Preschoolers = Fun
- These short, how-to clips can train first-time parents on the new baby basics
- How to know if your child's behavior is too extreme and a list of books that can ease painful goodbyes
- Using your baby's name in conversation