Plus, how to spot a delay
Babies and kids of all ages go through it. Here's how to deal
Learn how to decode baby signals like smiling, eye rubbing, and crying
Help her sign "done," "eat," "change" and more
- How to pick the right shoes to help him walk
- Picking the right kinds of toys
- Helping your baby stay happy when lying on her tummy
- What makes babies anxious and how to ease their fears
- 3 cues your baby is developmentally ready to handle solid food
- How to help your baby master new motor skills and learn to reach and touch objects
- How talking with your hands will help your baby's speech development
- Information on television's affect on your baby, and how to introduce it to him in a healthy way
- Your baby's not hungry, hot, or sick, but he's still cranky. 4 Tips for calming unhappy babies.
- Once your baby learns to stand, she's on the fast track to independence -- but she'll still need help from you to feel secure on her feet.
- 4 crawling styles you may see your little one using to get around
- The Truth about Baby Milestones: holding up their head, expressing fears, pointing, and using pacifiers.
- From cooing to cruising, Babytalk's month-by-month guide to your tot's physical, emotinoal and intellecutal development
- Our report on infant intelligence reveals your tot already may be one smart cookie. (And why you should let him play with tupperware.)
- Tips to help mom and dad instill confidence in their babies, and banish infant separation anxiety for good.
- Tips that will help you feel close with your infant and master the mother baby bond, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, nursing
- How the chemical connection a mom has with her baby within the first hour of birth sets the tone for their relationship and helps determine the future emotional and physical health of the child for decades to come.
- Baby's major developmental milestones, including the average age for them to happen, when it's OK they haven't yet, and when it's time to call the doctor to check in
- A stage-by-stage guide to your baby's language development
- Nine easy ways to get your baby interested in books