+ All Baby Names answers (107)
most popular questions
- I had bella's name ready from the time I found out I was preggo,So I thought why not go ahead and fi
- for a girl i plan on naming her Gypsy Annika Oaklee. and for a boy i plan on naming him Dregon Godri
- I told samuel he could pick the boy name and I would pick the girls,It worked we found a winner for
- Me and my husband have went through like 4 name books and I think we have changed the name about 20,
- There are pros and cons about learning the sex of your child before birth. Why you should wait to find out if you have a boy or girl and why you shouldn't.
- We were only supposed to have our first daughter. Her name is Annaliese Kate Johnson. To our happy s
- I think I got the right name but not sure if it sounds right tell me what you think about the name A
- My husband and i find out the sex of the baby next month! But we already have the names, If its a
- so, i officially decided on a baby name... melody!!!! and i looked it up on the 2010 social security
- For a boy,Braxton trevor. For a girl,olivia violet.
- does anyone have any baby name suggestions for a girl for me? we already have a boy's name picked ou
- madison,skylar,shyanne,michelle I like those names and so does my husband which one would be a good
- i just found out im having a girl!!! soooo excited( husband cried)!!!!! the name we have picked out
- I can't decide on a name for my baby girl. It's driving me crazy because with both my kids I knew th
- I like short beautiful names for girls and for boys more strong names.
- My boyfriend and I have been thinking about baby names for a while, and now that there is a possibil
- ...and what your child’s name says about you
- If it is a boy we are naming him Beck Griffin Will (daddy picked out) and if it is a girl we are nam