+ All Baby's First Weeks answers (333)
most popular questions
- Is there anything I can do to speed up the process? I am supposed to be induced next week, but I am
- I'm 7 weeks preg. and know who the father is. Unfortunately, he doesn't feel the same. He believes i
- Hi everyone, i have a few questions, im gonna be 20 soon and ive never been pregnant. my period is u
- I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, so I couldn't believe it so I took another one twi
- I'm 25. I've been engaged for a few months now, back in November I found out I was expecting my seco
- Yes, you can keep nursing when you return to work!
- Avoid nursing and lifting injuries from your newborn with our tips. Stay injury free with your newborn by sitting in a chair to nurse or perching your baby on your hip when holding her.
- Struggling with postpartum depression
- One mom’s story of why the experience of new motherhood resonates in our lives -- even years later
- Editor-in-chief Susan Kane fights for breastfeeding rights in Washington
- Choosing between surnames for the new baby
- My husband, who is circumcised, says there’s nothing to it, but I’ve heard that the procedure is not medically necessary, is painful to the baby, and carries some risks.
- Breastfeeding and nursing can take a toll on your breasts, like cracked, dry nipples and painful milk duct clogs, which can impact the health of your newborn. Nurse and breastfeed a healthy newborn without pain by consulting our tips.
- Get advice from moms who have had newborns before. Invaluable tips from moms on how to handle your newborn.
- 4 quick fixes for common breastfeeding pains
- Men and women view the delivery and first few weeks with a newborn differently. For women, a newborn and delivery can be difficult and exhausting.
- 9 tips for handling the stress of taking care of a newborn, and why it's important to stay strong and healthy during baby's first weeks.