+ All Bottle Feeding answers (148)
most popular questions
- I am 15 weeks pregnant and I developed an itching burning sensation in my hands and feet. I have no rash,and lotions do not help.I try not to scratch but the itch is maddening. Is this related to my pregnancy? Please help!
- When I gave birth to my first child I got preeclampsia and I had to have an emergency C-Section. My
- For about 4 days I have had a constant headache, my back is constantly hurting and I'm always tired.I don't want to take a pregnancy test because I just finished my period a week ago. I also recently
- I love to eat Ramon Noodles, but my baby obviously does'nt enjoy them as much as me. I vomit everytime I consume them but is it OK that I eat them anyway?
- Can anyone suggest a prenatal pill that doesn't taste nasty? I can't swallow pills; so, I dissolve them in applesauce. It's making me sick.Or if you have any other suggestions about things I can do to still get the correct amount of folic
- my 5 month old has had cracked lips for almost a month or so now and I've tryed everything and the only thing thats been helping slowly is A&D ointment, what is this problem caused by? His docter really dont help much.And does anyone have any other ideas on what might work better?
- I have enjoyed the benefits of Kombucha tea with its live probiotic cultures prior to becoming pregn
- I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I currently weigh 10lbs less than I did when I got pregnant. If I don't st
- I'm about 6wks and taking vitamins, but how much exactly shold I be taking...could I take too much f
- I am a waitress and I need to find good health insurance. Where would I begin looking? I want good affordable health insurance for me andmy baby and fiancee and I don't know the right questions to ask or if I am getting gipped. Please he
- Is it true? Because it has me very scared. Please help!
- Does anyone have experience with pregnancy while having a blood clotting disorder? I have Factor V L
- hi i gave birth to a boy 9 weeks ago and haven't had my first period yet, im a little worried,is that normal???
- i turned 30wks this past sat. and when i went to my doc.appointment on that thursday they said my baby was only 2pounds 10oz they didnt sayanything was wrong with her everything else is great its just her weight and i was wondering has any