More than 1,000 moms revealed how they really felt about giving birth
+ All Delivery answers (271)
most popular questions
- My first baby is due next month, and I'm terrified of giving birth. How do I stop obsessing?
- Why bed rest continues to be prescribed to even thought its benefits are unproven, and what to ask your doctor if you've been prescribed bed rest.
- What is giving birth really like for women in America? Magical? Chaotic? A little of both? Our national poll tells all
- Men and women view the delivery and first few weeks with a newborn differently. For women, a newborn and delivery can be difficult and exhausting.
- During the actual delivery, several positions can provide a more natural birth experience and help the process along.
- Ways to cope post-birth
- Read preemie birth stories, premature birth stories, premature births, babies in the NICU
- Chidlbirth is an amazing experience, but a new survey finds suprising results. Polling nearly 1,600 first-time and veteran mothers across the country, see what they had to say about childbirth in the survey.
- The advantages and disadvantages of pain-relief choices during pregnancy
- What you need to know about going into labor. Learn about why a women goes into labor.
- How can we make plans for our toddler when I go into labor and we rush off to the hospital?
- If you are pregnant, request a Group B strep test here’s why
- A national survey on labor and delivery today. How women really feel about giving birth and health care, from drugs to care to going home
- The number of pregnant women being induced has skyrocketed. Here's why many experts are concerned
- A step-by-step guide on how to use yoga to ease labor pains.
- If you want to avoid an episiotomy, here are some things you can do that may help
- One father gives a blow-by-blow account of his wife’s labor and childbirth
- Giving Birth After a Cesarean