More than 1,000 moms revealed how they really felt about giving birth
+ All Delivery answers (271)
most popular questions
- I am 36 weeks and 2 days.. My back pain is so severe im going insane!! My doctor says theres no help
- without doing sonography
- I'm 37 weeks, one centimeter dialated, and 50% effaced and I REALLY don't want to go the whole 40 we
- When you actually like your O.B., your child's birth can be twice as memorable.
- While common, episiotomies are not always necessary, so consult your doctor before going into labor. Find our your options about episiotomies before delivery.
- Find out what labor and delivery can be like, as one father shares his innermost thoughts, fears and hopes in a blow-by-blow account of his wife's childbirth experience.
- Learn what you need to know about amniotic fluid during pregnancy. Be sure to monitor your amniotic fluid during pregnancy.
- A daily dose of exercise can help you go the distance before and after delivery.
- The last thing on your mind right now is training for a marathon. But your body is about to endure one - labor
- What postbaby bedroom activities are safe differ from woman to woman
- A due date is just a best guess. What happens when the 40-week mark comes...and goes?
- Consult a week by week guide to pregnancy. Learn about what changes with our week by week guide to pregnancy.
- Read our trimester-by-trimester guide to your emotions and learn how to survive the nine-month stretch of pregnancy
- One mom’s story of why the experience of new motherhood resonates in our lives -- even years later
- Labor and delivery can be painful so many moms choose pain relief like epidurals. Learn about your pain relief options for labor and delivery. Epidurals can make it hard to push during pregnancy.
- It is important to create a birth plan when expecting a baby. Map out your birth plan with our expert tips on labor and delivery.
- A guide to finding the right course