Join the party with one of our healthy, nonalcoholic "mocktails"
This colorful, refreshing drink is sure to be a hit at your next party
Make everyday mornings special with this quick-prep breakfast
Yum! This frozen recipe is like eating lemonade
- Delicious, easy lemon-lime slushy recipe.
- Dazzle your guests -- kids and adults alike -- with a signature cocktail that you make and chill before they arrive. Grown-ups can add vodka to make this "mocktail" a true cocktail!
- For an extra-cool treat, pour into tall glasses and place in the freezer for at least 45 minutes. These are great at breakfast too.
- Try one of these low-cal drinks, made with TY KU liqueur
- Whip up this easy Halloween treat it's so good, it's scary!
- Skip the seltzer, axe the apple juice, and join the party with one of our healthy, nonalcoholic "mocktails" -- straight from the menus of top restaurants all over the country.
- Try this thick, creamy drink at breakfast or for a snack
- This quick banana and strawberry smoothie gets extra healthy points for being yummy without added sugar
- A great way to fit in some fruit!
- A healthy way for kids to start the day, this berry smoothie is perfect for breakfast or a snack on Valentine's Day and beyond
- A refreshing drink is great for cooling down on a hot day
- For a special touch and a splash of color, float a variety of fresh fruits in the punch, such as sliced oranges, blueberries, and strawberries. This can be made a day in advance
- Pie for breakfast? Sure, especially when it's in the form of this luscious smoothie, with all the homey flavors of peach pie. - Ellie Krieger
- Make everyday mornings special with this quick-prep breakfast
- These beautiful, bright drink to go well with any spooky snacks