Get away without leaving your home state
How to save money on park tickets, transportation, hotels, packages, food and more. Plus, get more smart money-saving tips for your family!
Easy travel games, products and ideas that will help get you and your kids through a long flight
- Readers share their best advice
- The best family-friendly resorts where guests pay one price and get it all -- lodging, food, and fun.
- A stress-free car vacation starts with a well-packed suitcase
- The best getaways, day trips, and excursions for kids of all ages -- from infants to grade schoolers
- Didn't plan a vacation? There's still time!
- Save money on your next family vacation
- Our financial pro gives advice to how to take a cheap and inexpensive family vacation or road trip.
- You don't need a triathlete's strength, a juggler's agility, or a saint's patience to take Baby on the road. All you need are these smart strategies.
- Have a fun and stress-free vacation by navigating on-the-go naps, time differences, and cramped hotel rooms
- How and what to pack, where to go, and ways to adjust your mind-set for maximum enjoyment and minimal worry when traveling with infants
- Can our new baby fly with us?
- Nervous about traveling with your baby? Try these easy travel trips for your first family vacation!
- Head off backseat battles and boredom with these fun car games
- From majestic water falls to Giant Sequoia trees, check out these must-see sights for any family visiting Yosemite National Park
- The trick to traveling with kids: First map out your plan, then learn how to navigate the hours en route
- One mom's first flight with her baby -- and how she survived
- Say goodbye to road rage in your backseat with these easy secrets for a successful driving vacation
- keep; original ID: 7129
- How can I ensure that flying with my kids will be a smooth ride?
- We'll be with our whole family for the holidays. Is this too much for my newborn?