Banana, avocado, peas and more easy-to-eat solids
- Welsh rarebit is a slightly enriched version of cheese toast -- children will probably enjoy this version of "rabbit."
- Substitute thinly sliced ham or turkey for the prosciutto, and provolone or swiss cheese for the mozzarella
- Kids like pizza dough so much you can disguise most anything
- There's a surprise inside these treats: marshmallow "lava" erupting from bright-red cake. They're best eaten the day you make them, but cool completely before serving: The marshmallow creme gets quite hot.
- Make one of these frightfully good snacks, or all of them for a special supper