Everything you need to know about spotting and treating colds and the flu
How to safely treat a cold when you're pregnant
OTC meds aren't safe for infants. Here's how to bring relief when they're stuffed up
7 myths to ignore when caring for a sick kid
- Caring for a sniffly, feverish child is a ritual as old as parenting itself, but this is hardly your mom's cold and flu guide.
- The 7 myths every mom should ignore
- What moms-to-be need to know about the H1N1 virus: symptoms, treatment, prevention and more
- Find out the best stomach flu treatment and tips for dealing with vomiting in children
- Are flu shots really safe for babies?
- All-natural remedies for the sniffles
- Ways to help your kid recover faster, and how to tell if it's something more serious
- How to keep a healthy baby during the winter months
- Their home remedies can work for you too
- How to break the cycle of never-ending colds and flu, and keep everyone in your family healthier this winter
- How to know if your baby's at risk, and the best methods of treatment
- When your child comes down with a bug, it can be tricky to figure out if she's well enough to go to daycare or school.