Easy, dressed-up PB&J, grilled cheese and more sandwiches no kid can resist
These easy bite-sized snacks and meals are perfect for picky eaters
Taco pizzas, strawberry graham crackers and more bites they'll love
Make these delicious meals for kids, then tweak it for adults!
- Kids will love crunching on this tasty veggie dish
- Kids can help by sprinkling cheese and spreading the corn muffin batter on top
- Adorable Princess Leia cupcakes perfect for a Star Wars-themed birthday parties (for kids or adults!)
- Crunchy, crispy rice cereal makes these brownies an irresistible dessert for kids. You're going to want seconds!
- Nutritious, creative foods for picky eaters (and the whole family!), including polenta fries, mini meat loaves, vegetable pizza and more. From The Supper Club: Kid-Friendly Meals the Whole Family Will Love by Susie Cover
- A healthy pizza recipe that's so yummy your kids will be begging for their vegetables
- Fun-sized mini meatloaves are easy to dip in ketchup and perfect for packing for a school lunch or picnic
- Get your kids to eat (and love) their spinach with these cheesy, nutrient-packed spinach squares
- A kid-friendly veggie recipe perfect for pretty baby carrots or any colorful root vegetable
- Simple sub: Try chicken breast instead of salmon
- Get the whole family involved in making this incredibly simple and tasty chicken noodle recipe.
- There's lots to love: minimal cooking, fun shapes, bright colors -- and delicious cool or at room temperature
- Sometimes Garcia will give her granddaughter a small cookie cutter to press out fun shapes.
- Use pita, cream cheese, turkey and fruit to make a dragonfly sandwich that's ready to whoosh off your plate and fly away
- Chicken and Fruit Kebabs
- An easy calzone recipe that kids will have fun eating on Valentine's Day, or any day you want to serve up some love with dinner.
- Chicken kabobs make for an easy, healthy snack or meal, and food on skewers is fun! Kids will love the yummy peanut sauce.
- Finger food inspiration that's pesticide- and hormone-free
- This dish looks even prettier if you use cranberry goat cheese
- An easy recipe for jello that kids will love because they can pick their favorite color