Easy, dressed-up PB&J, grilled cheese and more sandwiches no kid can resist
These easy bite-sized snacks and meals are perfect for picky eaters
Taco pizzas, strawberry graham crackers and more bites they'll love
Make these delicious meals for kids, then tweak it for adults!
- You little food snob doesn't have to survive on pasta and bread. Check out these ideas that will pass his test and get him a boost of nutrition (and variety!)
- An easy way to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast, brunch, or a kid-friendly snack
- A quick recipe for breadsticks that make a great kid-friendly snack
- An easy recipe for homemade cheese crackers. Kids will love helping by making their own shapes!
- Kids won't notice the vegetables in these yummy zucchini muffins. They can have fun helping you make them, too!
- This blueberry muffins recipe will be a hit with the whole famiy. Kids will love the white sugar sparkle!
- Kids can use mini-cookie cutters to create whimsical shapes
- Whip up these easy sweet treats from The Sneaky Chef to the Rescue -- only you'll know how healthy they are!
- A delicious and simple Easter dinner recipe your whole family will love
- Try this Jamie Oliver Italian recipe for focaccia three ways. It's easy to make and a winner with kids
- Peanut Noodles with Chicken
- Who says you can't play with your food? Even picky eaters will love this cute food art for kids from Bean Appetit
- This quick yogurt parfait is a healthy breakfast option for kids, that doubles as a special dessert even the pickiest eater will love
- These kid snacks are almost-almost!-too cute to eat. But we're sure they'll manage to disappear in no time
- Kids will love to eat this healthy, wintry holiday sandwich for a yummy lunch, dinner or snack
- A yummy, kid-friendly meal and 6 more quick, healthy recipes for the whole family
- These are perfect for small mouths. You could substitute ground chicken for either the veal or pork, or use just one type of ground meat.
- Cranberries and chunks of apples give this holiday staple a tasty kick
- Kids tend to love things with bacon, and these mini tarts -- manageable for small hands -- are no exception. Serve them warm with salad and also cold for lunch boxes or picnics.
- If your child likes crunchy foods, try this nutty tasting, high-protein dish that makes the perfect appetizer, snack or side dish