+ All Language Skills answers (81)
most popular questions
- my daughter is 11 mo. and we want to start potty training her how do we start?
- I want to call the baby by both names...like MaryKate or MaryJo. Thanks for your help!
- My 11 month old son wakes up 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night, the only way I can soothe him
- so my baby is 5 months and 3 weeks an she is saying mama already. so i was wondering to help her dev
- I am an new mom and I was wondering what kind of milestones should I look for now that my baby is 3
- Hi, our baby is going to be 4 weeks tomorrow. He started sleeping very well in his first 2 weeks and
- Communicating with your baby using your index finger
- My son sleeps best when he is swaddled or being cuddled by mom(he'll sleep for hours if I let him).
- He no longer has his bottle he only uses a sippy and he didn't use his pacifier alot until recently.
- My nine month old eats great,a 10-12 oz bottle and two jars of food. my doctor said he was underweig
- So I have a 9 month old, and I feel it's time to start getting him off his pacifire. We can freely
- From cooing to cruising, Babytalk's month-by-month guide to your tot's physical, emotinoal and intellecutal development
- Our report on infant intelligence reveals your tot already may be one smart cookie. (And why you should let him play with tupperware.)
- A stage-by-stage guide to your baby's language development
- Nine easy ways to get your baby interested in books
- Learn the baby development milestones, and when to worry about late bloomers.