Be veggie friendly tonight with these delicious and quick meatless recipes!
- Flour tortillas make an ideal "instant" base -- turning deliciously crisp in the oven. They are perfect for smaller children, who find the slimmer base easier to eat. Sometimes the air bubbles in the tortilla puff up a bit as the pizza bakes -- but they deflate as soon as it comes out of the oven, so don't panic! You can use your favorite tomato sauce recipe or store-bought sauce.
- Welsh rarebit is a slightly enriched version of cheese toast -- children will probably enjoy this version of "rabbit."
- Ever met a vegetable-hating vegetarian? Well, I have met quite a few. These tasty veggie bites or burgers are a good way to encourage children to eat more vegetables, as here the veggies are mashed up -- and not being visable, they can't be picked out.
- Even kids love this hearty, healthy soup with a tasty hint of citrus
- Easy and delicious dishes for you and your kids
- These are delicious with salsa, sour cream, and black beans
- For picky eaters, serve tomatoes on the side and pasta with butter or olive oil and parmesan.
- What a cool way to eat fruit!