Easy, cute lunches kids will love eating
Fried PB&J, cream cheese cinnamon toasts and more!
Surprise: pasta and bread aren't the only options!
Use baby food to sneak in health foods with these sweet treats from The Sneaky Chef
- Make everyday mornings special with this quick-prep breakfast
- Kids can help by mixing the batter and spooning jam onto the cakes
- Kids can help by mixing the filling and spreading it onto the tortillas
- Kids can help by scooping out the yolks and mashing with the mayo and spooning yolks into the whites
- Kids can help by mixing the ingredients for the sauce
- Quick tip: if the kids aren't crazy about gravy, skip it.
- Easy polenta swap: Couscous and rice are great stand-ins
- Doctor up your rice krispies treats in a flash with these kid-pleasing desserts
- Use cheese and english-muffins to create a cute snack
- Kids can help by measuring dry ingredients, mixing ingredients in pie plate, and crimping edges of crust
- Incorporate fruit and veggies into your kids' diets in ways they will love
- Wrap hot dogs in crescent rolls to make a creative, yummy snack
- These beautiful, bright drink to go well with any spooky snacks
- Mini-marshmallows make this healthy veggie dish kid-friendly
- Give this kid fave a healthy twist with nutritious sweet potatoes
- Strange as it may sound, it's good if kids get selective and adventurous with food
- A week of dinners for the whole crew
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze, Peanut noodles with chicken, and five other easy, delicious kid-friendly meals
- 2 easy ways to encourage healthy choices
- These gorgeous, fun bento lunch box ideas for kids are easy recipes and include healthy snacks. Try these for a better, healthy school lunch for kids.