+ All Pregnancy Problems answers (148)
most popular questions
- I'm really scared and nervous nd dont know where to begin right now. I want to have a healthy pregna
- First pregnancy...Need advice about birthing decissions...Doctor isn't much help...Please help, I'm due June 22!!This is my first child and the pregnacy has been really rough. They have thought that I was developi
- I am pregnant with my first child and I am worried about having a natural delivery. I have gained 50lbs with my pregnacy, should I have a C-Section or Natural birth?
- people tell my saltins are good or dry crackers .. but nothing seems good ... everything i eat i wan
- Im afraid im not getting the right vitamins in my prenatals.
- So, today my doc told me I have vaginal vericose veins. Has anyone else had these, and how did you get relief from the swelling and pain??She told me to try a bag of peas as a cold compress..which sounds painfull to me. She also suggeste
- im 29 weeks pregnant and my molars are killing me can i have them removed and will this affect the baby in any way
- im 5 months and am having trouble gaining weight. is there anything to help me gain weight?
- I am 15 weeks pregnant and I developed an itching burning sensation in my hands and feet. I have no rash,and lotions do not help.I try not to scratch but the itch is maddening. Is this related to my pregnancy? Please help!
- When I gave birth to my first child I got preeclampsia and I had to have an emergency C-Section. My
- For about 4 days I have had a constant headache, my back is constantly hurting and I'm always tired.I don't want to take a pregnancy test because I just finished my period a week ago. I also recently
- I love to eat Ramon Noodles, but my baby obviously does'nt enjoy them as much as me. I vomit everytime I consume them but is it OK that I eat them anyway?
- Can anyone suggest a prenatal pill that doesn't taste nasty? I can't swallow pills; so, I dissolve them in applesauce. It's making me sick.Or if you have any other suggestions about things I can do to still get the correct amount of folic
- my 5 month old has had cracked lips for almost a month or so now and I've tryed everything and the only thing thats been helping slowly is A&D ointment, what is this problem caused by? His docter really dont help much.And does anyone have any other ideas on what might work better?
- I have enjoyed the benefits of Kombucha tea with its live probiotic cultures prior to becoming pregn
- I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I currently weigh 10lbs less than I did when I got pregnant. If I don't st
- I'm about 6wks and taking vitamins, but how much exactly shold I be taking...could I take too much f